We can still use volunteers! If you want to volunteer, please contact Mark Moran.
Race Preparations – Bob Gaston
• Final details of the race course route.
• Water stops – 5 total, 2 or 3 manned
• At 12 miles, need a lot of water bottles
• There is a trail maintenance at Fair Hill Saturday morning.
• For folks helping out on Saturday, meet at 12:30PM at the hall,
expect this to last until 5PM.
If you are helping arrow and have a stapler, please bring it with you.
• Registration helpers need to be at the hall between 6:00 and 6:30
• There are other activities at Fair Hill this weekend. They should
be largely out of our way.
• We will have radios and a cell phone list in case of emergencies
Racers – if you DNF, let an official know. We need to account for everyone who starts the race.
Bike patrol activities are getting going. There's another event coming up, contact Jim Ireland for details.
Jim will cover the IMBA summit next month.
Poker Run had 208 riders. Net income from the Poker Run $2501, $151 for the bridge fund