The race is coming up in July and we need volunteers for all
functions! Contact Mark Moran to volunteer.
$4829 in checking, with $500 to Friend of Iron Hill pending
$10K in Middle Run Bridge Fund, $1100 in contributions pending
- Trees have been cut down for disc golf course
- 2 new bark parks have been installed
Introduction to MTB at Brandywine High School this Friday
Work parties with Bank of America
- One was held recently
- Two more coming, May 8 and May 15 at White Clay. Non-BOA employees
- Park needs volunteer hours for state funding
- Trail system has been improved from what you may remember
- Trails are in perfect shape right now!
- Coming up on June 28
- Todd had more bells available at the meeting
- We appear to be one of only 2 clubs in the US that gives away bells!
- There have been break-ins of vehicles at Possom Hill and at Judge Morris
- There were valuables in view, thieves targeted credit cards
- Be careful out there.